Small Feeder Post Kit (Lawn & Garden Base)
|Small Feeder Post Kit, Lawn & Garden base
- Brass corrosion-resistant metal screws
- Steel feeder bracket to mount bird feeder to post
- Steel fork bracket to hold post in any soil or grass location
- Zinc-plated steel thumbscrews
- Post 48 in. (1.22 m) overall length
We recommend the following installation method:
- Turn the feeder upside down.
- Locate the feeder mounting bracket in the center of the feeder base.
- Using the brass screws provided, attach the bracket to the feeder, using a #2 Robertson (socket) screwdriver.
- Find a location for your feeder.
- Place the steel fork bracket on the ground with the forks facing down.
- Gently push the forks into the ground using your foot.
- Install steel post in the socket on the ground bracket, and tighten the thumbscrew.
- Place the feeder bracket (with bird feeder) on top of the steel post.
- Orient the feeder for best viewing, then tighten the thumbscrew.
- Assembly of the kit is complete. Fill your feeder and enjoy!